The following press release was sent by The City of Fountain Valley, an outside organization. Experience Fountain Valley does not edit press releases and we publish them to bring you direct information.
The Fountain Valley Tennis Center reopened on Monday, May 4 with guidelines provided by the County of Orange. Some of the guidelines are:
- Strict adherence to social distancing to enforced by Recreation staff
- All ‘touch points’ should be eliminated. This should include all touch points associated with the recreational aspect of tennis including;
- Entry gates must remain open during operational hours
- All players must utilize their own equipment
- Cashless transactions
- Seating on courts must be removed
- Groups should be limited in size to no more than 4 for match play / 6 max for lessons and maintain social distancing throughout the courts
- Adherence to the USTA Facility and Programming Recommendations
If you have any questions about the Fountain Valley Tennis Center, please contact the Fountain Valley Recreation Center at (714) 839-8611.Additional Info…
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.